We are a small and friendly, boutique establishment comprising two newly constructed rooms.
- Malone – Super King Room – en-suite – private patio – ground floor
- Mylett – King Size Room – en-suite – decked patio – ground floor
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Flat screen TV
- Alarm Clock
- Hair dryer/Iron
- Ample free car parking is available for guests
Malone and Mylett rooms are located on the ground floor, which facilitates excellent and easy access for guests with reduced mobility. The rooms are individually and nautically themed and all have generously sized en-suite.
Malone room is a generous sized room with a large modern en-suite comprising a raised bath and separate wet room shower, WC and wash basin. The room is accessed direct from the entrance and dining hall. It also has a small secluded private court yard garden.
Mylett room is a comfortable size with en-suite comprising larger shower, WC and basin. It has a small outside decked area overlooking the main, south facing and secluded garden.
We do not have any facilities or play spaces for children or animals.
[tab title=”Breakfast Menu”]
We offer a full English breakfast between 08.00 and 09:00. Alternative times can be arranged if you have business, ferry connections or other commitments such as racing.
Where possible, we use local ingredients and suppliers. All our food is prepared fresh to order.
BoSun’s English Breakfast:
- Fruit juice – Orange / Apple / Grapefruit
- Yogurt – various
- Selection of cereals
- Grilled bacon and sausage, fried / scrambled or poached eggs, beans, tomatoes and mushrooms
- Toasted white or brown bread with various jams & preserves
- Selection of fruit from our fruit bowl
- Muffins and a selection of breakfast bars
- Pastries of the day
- A selection of tea’s, cafeteria, hot chocolate and Bovril
If you have any particular dietary requirements, we will endeavour to do our best to meet them given adequate notice